Many of our customers have legacy data warehouse, ETL, and reporting systems that are no longer optimized for their current workloads. In some cases, these systems were developed and put in place when the number of transactions they had to manage was relatively low and now they are struggling to keep up with the current demands of the business. In other cases, the tools and technologies that are being used are no longer the best tools for the job and there are other options and vendors that should be considered.
Health Checks and Assessments:
- Quickly diagnose system hotspots and compare against best practices
- Tune your system to perform on current hardware
- Determine if you have the right tools for your requirements
- Realize the full value from your software investment
- Onsite and remote options available
- System review and audit
- Detailed write up with summary findings for a technical and non-technical audience
- Immediate, short term, and long term recommendations and roadmap
- Immediate fixes for highest priority issues
- Access to certified specialists and trainers in all the major platforms
A typical system health check can be performed within 5 – 7 working days and is fixed priced at $5999. Assessments are generally performed as a 2 – 4 week project and include the development of proof-of-concepts, detailed tool evaluations/recommendations, and the delivery of reference implementations. Contact us today to discuss your needs and we will deliver a custom proposal for your scenario.