Amazon continues to break down barriers and has dramatically lowered the cost of large scale Data Warehouse solutions with Amazon Redshift. Traditional DW/BI implementations require significant investments in time, budget, and infrastructure just to get projects started. By contrast, you can provision a multi-node data warehouse cluster within Amazon Redshift in the amount of time it takes to make your morning latte.
We have helped many organizations replace their costly, underperforming legacy data warehouse platforms with this revolutionary technology and in the process have delighted everyone from business users to the office of the CFO. Amazon Redshift provides petabyte scale at megabyte prices – less than $1K per year, per terabyte.
- Petabyte Scale Infrastructure provisioned in less than a day
- Real insights delivered in the first week
- Cloud DW/BI platform ready future growth
- Use our Insight Lab to benchmark BI and data ingestion tools
- Pay as you go
- Access to the Waterloo Data’s Redshift Lab
- Pre built AWS platform templates for Data Management
- World Class Analytical database and OLAP engine via bridge with SSAS
- Pluggable data discovery and BI tools (Tableau, QlikView, Cognos, Microstrategy, etc.)
- SaaS connectors to minimize data load headaches
- Cloud ETL components ready to go
- Complete design, development and support services available
Waterloo works closely with our client teams to rapidly determine which of our pre-built Cloud Data Warehouse solutions and components match your specific requirements. Our Redshift solutions are designed to quickly plug into your data sources providing a visual lab to iterate and discover insights locked in your data. By leveraging proven best-of-breed cloud components, repeatable deployment models, we quickly help you drive value at the speed of business.